To accelerate the efforts to achieve universal sanitation coverage and to put focus on sanitation, the Prime Minister of India launched the Swachh Bharat Mission on 2nd October 2014. The Mission aims to achieve Swachh Bharat by 2019, as a fitting tribute to the 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, which in rural areas shall mean improving the levels of cleanliness in rural areas. Users can find information on the Mission’s physical progress, financial progress, Panchayat progress.
Swachh Bharat Mission 2.0 is the next level of cleanliness management, Department of Drinking Water & Sanitation, Ministry of Jal Shakti, Government of India, is the nodal Department for monitoring progress under the Swachh Bharat Mission the central level. The SBM 2.0 IMIS application has been developed by the Department in technical collaboration with NIC. The key objective of SBM 2.0 IMIS App is to sustain the ODF status of villages and to improve the levels of cleanliness in rural areas through Solid and Liquid Waste Management activities, making villages ODF Plus. SBM Phase-II will be implemented from 2020-21 to 2024-25 in mission mode with a total estimated outlay of Rs.1,40,881 crores.
The Various Data getting captured in the SBM2.0 app are
- Village Level Information
- Village Basic Information
- Institutional Details (Only Completed) (Geotag)
- Community Assets
- Solid Waste Management
- Community Compost Pit (Inc. MGNREGS) (Geotag)
- Community Bio-Gas Plants-under other Schemes (Geotag)
- Vehicles for collection & Transportation of waste (Geotag)
- Segregation Bins at Community places in the Village (Geotag)
- Waste collection and segregation sheds in the village (Geotag)
- Grey Water Management
- Community Soak Pits/Leach Pits/Magic Pits (Inc. MGNREGS) (Geotag)
- Drainage Facility available in Village (Inc MGNREGS) (Geotag)
- Community Grey Water Management Systems (Geotag)
- Community Sanitary Complex (Geotag)
- Household Level Information
- ODF Plus IEC Messages
Eswachh is an End-To-End waste management company, We have developed state-of-the-art technology to do door-to-door collection which changes the behaviors of the households to give segregated waste.
Eswachh is also having Patented Serum which helps in community composting. The Compost is made in 15 days without any Smell/ Odour.
Eswachh helps the ULBs to get the compliances done for the SWachh Bharat Mission. ULBs Officers can get in touch with Team@Eswachh through their website.